Why Ed Stibbe & Company
Consistency counts, Persistency paysIn today's impetuous marketing, branding and media climate, few entrepreneurs and marketers are still willing to handover the steering wheel to outsiders. On the one hand because the brand has become too important to outsource, on the other because existing agencies structures are often too slow, too expensive or miss the generalist view
Unfortunately, the right knowledge, experience and time is not always available internally. And then I come in to assist. With the aim to help to take full control over the brand and all brand communication along the customer journey. On commercial, content and organizational level. With a clear focus on future growth and building on the past. Over the years, I have experienced the importance of "consistency" and "persistency" in building and activating strong brands and in restoring growth for brands that are coming out of a bad phase.
How do I differ from other brand consultants?I always start at the intersection between commerce and creativity. So do not expect big power point decks but anticipate a strong focus on commercial and creative concepts. Visually presented, sharply defined and with attention for every detail. Building on the history and past achievements. I realize projects. Other consultants write reports. I help to build the brand, take care of the matching energy and ideas and take care that they are implemented.
As a coach / consultant / interim manager I work together with the internal teams and existing business partners. In addition, if it comes in handy, I also have my own "company". A group of experienced and driven specialists who belong to the absolute top within their discipline. I work quickly. Through a well-defined process. Clients can put in their own planning.
Ed Stibbe studied Business Administration at the University of Groningen and worked for ABNAMRO, FHV/BBDO and Y&R before becoming CEO of ad agency group Lowe Lintas and, DraftFCB for over 13 years in the Netherlands. Ed also served on the board of the Dutch Advertising Association and as Vice President of SIRE. At the moment, he operates as an entrepreneur, associate partner of international brand consultancy Brand Articulations and advisor out of his own company Ed Stibbe & Company. As an expert in the field of marketing, branding and communications Ed has a proven international record winning more than 150 national and international marketing and communication awards. He is also a blogger for Adformatie and Marketing online.
Ed lives with his wife and two teenage sons in Amsterdam.Ed, Stibbe
For most strategic challenges in the field of brand and communications. Below are some typical examples.
- The growth ambitions are high, how can a strong brand help
- How to turn business strategy into brand emotion
- Hoe het merk te positioneren in de “connected age”
- How to position the brand in the "connected age"
- How to increase brand preference
- If emotional branding has to make a difference in markets where functional distinction is getting smaller
- Translate the new company / brand strategy to a new emotional brand identity
- Is the brand portfolio still up to date
Communication and creation
- The effectiveness of current marketing and communication strategy decreases.
- How to build an emotional relationship with new generations of consumers
- How to bring the new brand concept to life on all relevant touch points
- How to integrate CSR into brand proposition and communication
- How to make the results of communication better measurable
- How to make data leading for communication development
Organization of marketing and communication
- Coaching and training of marketing, branding and communication professionals
- How to set up the marcom organization in the connected age
- How will brand and performance management work better together
- Recruiting and selection interim and fixed marcom professionals and agencies
- Interim management
- Agency selection
Consumer Goods & Fashion
- Banking and Fintec
& B to B
- Online & Media
- Travel and entertainment & Charity